Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Good quote for today


Why must we destroy one another? Think for just a moment in time, what accomplishments we can achieve for the advancement of our race "The Human Race".
Together we can do most anything and if you believe in a Higher Power, whether you call him/her God,Jehovah, Elohim,Allah,Budda,GreatSpirit, Creator. Then practice your faith with all your heart and all your soul. Faith is the evidence of all things hoped for. Respect each other, discuss your views, no need to argue them . Believe in your God and violence will disappear . It will instantly be replaced with faith, hope, and the greatest of these is love, one for another in the "Human Race".
Fall Wind Dancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home