Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Children are not born with biggotry and prejudice


When a baby is born the sound of its' newborn cry sounds like the cry of any other baby who has been born. It has no ethnic sound just a silence breaking cry announcing its' arrival. The parents look at their beautiful God granted gift with joy and love. They have no thought at that special moment of red,brown,black asian,caucasian. Just the all encompassing feeling of joy and love. At what point do these once joyful parents then realize it is time to teach hatred? To embed prejudice and biggotry? These awful faults are taught - learned behaviors and then there is theWHY? It makes no sense. Imagine what we could accomplish together instead of fighting among all Gods children. He Our God created diversity to bring diversity not division.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home