Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

As My Daughters Honor Me


I have 4 children . I love them most dearly. Two honor me in ways that cause me to near burst with pride . I guess 2 out of 4 isn't so bad. The other 2 I hold some hope for. My daughter Jodi has honored me in writing a book of poetry that has been published and is available in many online book stores. I hope everyone will support her in her first published work of poetry it is phenomenol. My second daughter who is the older of the 2 not by alot , honors me with her compassion and her novel writing as well as being a RN. Both are wonderful Mothers.Jodi is also a magnificient artist and I expect them to go far and be very successful. They are what makes all the hard work and tears of Motherhood the most rewarding and fullfilling accomplishment I have ever achieved.
My thought for today and every day is simply this: Love your children with all your heart and soul . Give them all you have to give. Hold back nothing that is constructive and remember you will make mistakes, be honest with them. Make no excuses tell no lies they are watching and listening even if they appear not to be. The outcome will astonish you.

















11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home