Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Friends


Friend is not a word I use often or loosely. It is an endearment of magnanimous meaning to me.
When you find someone you can truly call friend, treasure them and keep them close to your heart. They are rare , precious and few. And they aren't necessarily human.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home