Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Thursday, June 08, 2006

War Good God Y'all- What is it good for? Absolutely Nothing



I am glad to hear the world is free of a horrific terrorist. But I cannot help but wonder what this will give rise to. What will this spawn? Will yet another rise to the occassion? Will there be unrelenting retaliations? We have so many young men and women over there. How many more must we loose before we get it? "HOLY" War what an oxymoron if you ask me and even if you do not care what I think I am a woman free to express what I feel. How can War be "HOLY"? That's absolutely ludicrous. Murder, beheadings , how can you call this "HOLY"? God is God. He is righteous and true. He knows exactly how to get the job done. In His Infinate Wisdom and since you believe in the concept God can do ANYTHING, because He is God. Then let go and let God. Who appointed anyone but God to play God? Taking young people and sending them to boot camp a week after they had last period in High School, give them some training a rifle and send an eighteen or nineteen year old who had a curfew last week to war with a country that has been at war for thousands of years . "BRILLIANT". I ask God to stop this senseless shedding of the blood of Americans as well as some innocent Iraqi and others. Shine the light of truth on the reasons we are there or remain there. So Zarqawi is dead how many now will die?
I say God Forbid mankind take one more life. God is God. He can handle whatever happens. He does not need your help . If he wishes lives to be taken for His purpose He can and does slam down an earthquake or two . Floods, Hurricanes, tornados etc. He requires of you that you love one another and that He is Your God you worship, obey, honor and above all else serve and Love. He can take care of the rest. Every time mankind decides he can do it better or his way the Circle is broken and all is off balance. I totally support all our Military Personel including my beloved nephew in whom I take great pride. May God Bless and Keep Safe these brave souls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home