Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Seventeen Years and We Are Still In Love






This is just a simple tribute to the man I love so dearly . This month marks 17 years of something you only read in psychological thrillers and still he and I are here together. With our children and grandchildren . A blended family of love. I cannot tell you it has been an easy time. I can tell you that whatever caused us to remain in love, I wouldn't trade one day with him. I pray the Creator grant us at least 100 more. Each day we seem to love each other more and more. I never knew true love until my Alberto, but I had a Phd in what love wasn't. I love you soooo completely and intensely it boggles my mind. I don't what ya got honey but keep it coming.

Love for always

Fall Wind Dancer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home