Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I STILL MISS YOU LITTLE ONE

MISSING YOU !


In this life you had so much adversity. You never had the very best of material possessions. You never complained, you created your own beauty with your hands crafting and that smile. The beautiful Native American art you created the pride you took & that we shared as sisters in our Native Heritage. I loved you then I love you still and I miss you more with each and every passing moment. I often wonder will the pain ever ease ? I know somehow it will not. I know our other sisters miss you too our neices and nephews, your children. The only solice I find is that you are whole and new healthy and with our loved ones most especially Mom and Dad. We were very fortunate in life for our fortune is in Heaven with our Father. I pray my little one you are there with Jesus and with those who love you. I will see you again one day and I will leap with joy. Be free my little Spiritdove , to fly about the Heavens. Just know I MISS YOU SOOOO MUCH. Tomorrow makes 2 long painful years without you and now that Mommy is gone too I feel so alone. I know God is with me and that I have at least 2 children who care. But I cannot help but wonder if you are ok. I know God takes care of all things. I will trust in Him and Him alone to care for you and for those who have gone on. Loving you always and forever, Fall Wind Dancer
The poem Cherokee Angel written by my daughter Jodi L. Bell is on this blog it is dedicated specifically to her Aunt and my sister Dianne whom I affectionately call Spirit Dove.
February 26, 1953-June 11, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home