Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Saturday, June 10, 2006

AS I GO ON

No matter what happens in this life we must go on. I have learned it isn't always easy and mostly unfair, but it is the sum total of all we go through, that makes us who we are. I believe we have a responsibility to do all we can to make a positive contribution, No matter how small we think it may be it all matters. We are all connected. We are all one and we are the keepers of one anothers hearts and lives. We can change a life with a word or a smile. We should make it count.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home