Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

So What Part Don't They Get?

This art is entitled disarm
PEACE NOW !!END DISEASE! HUNGER! HOMELESSNESS NOW!

HEY GOVERNMENTS DON'T YOU HEAR ? OR IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT CARE? WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE OF YOUR DOUBLE TALK ON HOW JUSTIFIED YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU AREN'T NONE OF US THINK YOU ARE SO ....ALL YOU DO IS BLOW SMOKE , WE ALL KNOW THAT CHANGES NOTHING....HOW RICH DO YOU NEED TO BE ? WHAT WILL IT MATTER IF THERE ARE NO PEOPLE LEFT? MR. BUSH PUT YOUR EFFORTS AND VAST RESOURCES INTO CURING AIDS, GLOBAL WARMING, HOMELESSNESS, HUNGER DO SOMETHING EVERYONE WANTS .IT'S WIN WIN FOR YOU A ND FOR ALL OF MANKIND. WAR IS NOT WANTED OR NEEDED....... PUT YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER OF HUMAN NEED NOT HUMAN GREED. REMEMBER WE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!! WE ARE THE PEOPLE AND WE SAY STOP NOW.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home