Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Priorities

When as citizens of this earth will we evolve enough to see the suffering we inflict on one another and all of humanity.
Somewhere out there someone sees' the discompassion we perpetuate with such ease.



We have the power the technology to end genocide , aids , war , hunger , disease.
Together we can make a change without even breaking a global sweat.






Set priorities in order of human need not human greed.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home