Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Friday, July 21, 2006

NO MORE WAR

WHY?
What do you get out of killing and disabling each other? What do you get out of killing children and your fellow man/woman? Is there some enormous reward that we are unaware of?
God does not abide war. War is not of God or for God that excuse is a lie you tell yourself and each other... There is no good that can come of it. STOP WE ARE WEARY OF YOUR WARS


WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND PEACE NOW
THESE ARE OUR CHILDREN,BROTHERS,SISTERS,SONS,DAUGHTERS,WIVES,HUSBANDS YOU ARE SENDING... WE DO NOT WANT THIS WAR... WE DO NOT WANT ANY WAR NOW OR EVER.




Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

Upgrade your email with 1000's of cool animations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home