Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aztec Warrior Ancient Beauty


Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as this young man dressed in his ancient peoples tradition. He represents the Aztec society . Take time out to learn about them do it on line or visit your local library. You may notice he looks alot on the order of our North American indigenous people. North America, Central ,South America (America.) The Americas. The North American Indigenous People call North America Turtle Island. Here is the Challenge What do the indigenous people of the other two Americas call Central and South America? I bet you will find a variety of answers. LOOK OUT you'll have to read to do this . READING IS FUNDAMENTAL ! Loving your fellow man commanded byGOD . No matter what your belief God ,Creator, Great Spirit , Allah, whatever your belief, Diversity is beauty, WE ARE ALL ONE . Everything is connected. It is a huge circle as is our planet and we are all connected to each other and everything.
Be Excellent toward one another only Good can come of this.
PLUR Peace - Love - Unity - Respect
Peace Love and Blessings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home