Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Sunday, July 23, 2006

NO MORE WAR ANYWHERE

Please remember there IS something wrong with blogger it keeps adding a huge space at the top and/or bottom of your/my posts so: Please scroll down to read. The message is Important and the method somewhat difficult when cyber space is being tempermental!!!!!!!! Have a War free day Blessed with PEACE LOVE UNITY and RESPCT

Women of the world!! Do not go unheard. Do no condition your children to accept the idea of War under any circumstances.Teach them Peace Love Unity .
There is not good reason to send our children or families into War. No good reason to kill at all.......
STOP



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home