Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Monday, August 07, 2006

Dominos


Everyone has seen someone who has the ability to set up dominos in a configuration that when one is tapped they all fall into a formation of some sort. Not one is unaffected. The same holds true for humanity. We are all one and in a configuration that when one is tapped all feel the effect. I am my brothers/sisters keeper, they are mine. We are all connected and all part of one great circle. You think because there is no fire in the forest behind your house the fire raging in Arizona has no affect? Sorry but it surely does. Get involved , get educated, knowledge is power and together we can find and implement the cures and remedies for every single thing our people and planet need . Be a world citizen take your head out of the ground , hold it up , look around. You are needed ,every single person is needed. I am one ,but we are many. Together we can accomplish it all. Support UNITY CORPS , SUPPORT ONE CAMPAIGN, NONVIOLENCE INITIATIVE ,Do something constructive and productive. Do it now today don't just think about it make it happen.. You can do this , We can do this.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home