Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Power to Transcend


We have within us the power to transcend that which is negative. We have the right and ability each day we rise to be positive and constructive . To enhance and empower ourselves and those with whom we come in contact with. To realize that every thing we do has an impact on our world and everyone in it. We have the power to transcend .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home