Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Youngest Daughter

This is the cover of my daughters new book and some of her art work. She is so very talented and a true inspiration to me as well as others. I am blessed to call her my daughter. I will be showcasing her work and promoting her talent. You may purchase her book through Publish America as well as Amazon.com - Borders.com - Barnes and Noble.com . There is a direct link to her blog on this page please visit her and see for yourself.







The Dragon is painted free hand and is only one of a series of three oriental paintings she has done for me.

This is a painting she did for UNITY CORPS of which we are both proud members. It shows her inner spirit .
This is my youngest daughter. She is a great source of inspiration and pride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home