Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tribute to Christian Daniel


The time has come this year again to light the flame of rememberance.
We light the candles and say our prayers for your continued rest.
Although our hearts are heavy every year at certain times.
We know that you are in Gods arms at peace and safe from harm.
We remember you sweet grandson and hold you in our hearts.
And tell the world each chance we get how important you still are.
So play and laugh sing and dance see all the wonders heaven holds.
We look to the day we see you play and jump happily into our arms.
Your sister and your brother. Mother, Grandma & Grandpa too.
Send loads of love to heaven from our hearts , our souls , our voices from our lips
to Gods' Sweeet ears.
To keep you safe and happy till we meet again someday.
Christian Daniel Bell May o6,2000 to Oct. 4 , 2002
Live and laugh, dance and play until that great reunion day.......

Love Grandma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home