Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Thursday, August 17, 2006

He Sleeps while they weep


The Eastern Sierra ,so serene, so simple and tranquil. What if Mr. Bush just took a walk here and sat awhile and listened to the earth? Do you suppose he has ears to hear I think so, but would he listen? I think not. He hasn't so far and the planet cries and her children weep with terror , hunger disease and fear. He sits down to dinner while people die. go hungry, have no place to lay their heads in safety, cannot afford medicine. How is it he sleeps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home