Name:
Location: Great Lakes Region, United States

I am a 55 yr. old Mother of 4 and Grandmother. Involved with bringing about the recognition of Native Americans in a positive and informed light,Veterans issues, senior citizens, the disabled, & children all these issues are important to me. I believe in fairness and equality for all. I am concerned about the environment and what we as individuals can do to care for the earth and each other. I believe in the power of prayer& unity and believe strongly that though I am one we are many.I am Tsalagi(Cherokee) my name in Tsalagi is ULAGAHASTI UNOLE ALISGIA or translated Fall Wind Dancer. Also, visit me at myspace: http://www.myspace.com/fallwinddancer

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Your children Are they your friends?


Do you know how much you hurt me
Can you feel the pain inside.
Do you look at your sweet children and imagine how I cry?
From the depths of hell she lifted me.
Upward blinding toward the sun
Releasing all the shackles years of guilt I held so tight
From each ankle, wrist, and thumb as the lock broke setting me free
As I spent most of my life atoning for no reason only she
Upward flying into the fresh crisp cleansing air
Fill my lungs again to breathe
No more chains to bind me for God forgave and filled my needs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home